SIMRAD GC-80 Gyrocompass
- Fully IMO approved
- Configurable and scalable
- Configurable in double or triple gyro system.
- High precision and stability thanks to the sophisticated, fully sealed sensitive element.
- High speed version (HSC), GC85
- Repeaters and accessories available
RAYTHEON ANSCHÜTZ STANDARD 22 Gyrocompass
- Meets IMO standards and High Speed Craft Code (HSC).
- High precision of +/- 0.1º
- Scalable and configurable system, double or triple turn or with satellite compass.
- Gyroscopic selector (configurable)
- Central alarm reset
- Independent magnetic compass transmitter (TMC)
- Integration of magnetic compass, GPS, FOG and external ROT.
SIMRAD AP-70 MK2 AUTOPILOT
- Wheelmark approved for application on SOLAS ships
- Advanced configuration and modes capable of adapting to any ship
- Compatible with most governments.
- Integration with up to 6 rudders / thrusters.
- Configurable operating modes
- Route tracking
- MED-B-7837-DNV, MED-B-7918-DNV, MED-D-Navigation Equipment, Type Approval HCS, HSC, Wheelmark, US Coastguard, CCS, and RMRS approved depending on autopilot computer.
RAYTHEON ANSCHÜTZ AUTOPILOT
Raytheon Anschutz autopilot series scalable for all types of ships, including ships of large lengths.
- NP-60 up to 60 m in length.
- Pilostar NX - with 7 ”color screen
- NP5000 Autopilot - For boats 100m in length and above. It is characterized by an intuitive operator interface and its orientation to efficient fuel consumption. Several models available depending on the particular requirements.