VSP ZENITEL BATTERY LESS TELEPHONE SYSTEM
- Battery Less Telephone System with independent power supply from the rest of the on-board facilities, to enable emergency communications between crucial ship positions.
- It has a versatile range of robust and corrosion resistant substations for all environments.
- 12 or 20-way system consisting of up to 12 stations with selector switch for selective calls between all connected stations
- Intrinsically safe VSP set hazardous areas (Atex)
TALK BACK SYSTEMS
CIS TALK-BACK SYSTEM - PHONTECH
- The Talk-Back / Command (CIS) intercom system is designed for important communication links on board ships and boats.
- Compact design in accordance with DIN 144 standard sizes for console mounting.
- Three versions available:
- CIS 3100 - 5 lines
- CIS 3101 - 10 lines
- CIS 3102 - 20 lines
- Wide range of substations for all areas of the ship
- Possibility of remote stations depending on the model.
One of our specialties is the critical communication IP based (CCoIP).
These have features and functions so advanced that our systems have implemented and tested in the most demanding environments.
PULSE ZENITEL INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM
- The most economical solution to meet small-scale communications requirements.
- The system allows two stations and is scalable according to the needs of the boat.
- Based on Zenitel IP technology, Vingtor-Stentofon Pulse offers high definition voice quality, simple installation and ease of use.
- It works using an existing IP network infrastructure.
- It uses open standards that include SIP, HTTP and XML, which facilitates its integration and expansion with third-party systems.
ACM ZENITEL INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS INTEGRATED SYSTEM
- The Vingtor-Stentofon ACM system combines and implements the safety systems of a ship by providing excellent communication on board.
- It has three main variants of the system:
- Vingtor-Stentofon ACM analog telephone system
- Vingtor-Stentofon integrated communication system
- Vingtor-Stentofon advanced communication system
- Reliable, robust and tested communication solutions.
- It features advanced features such as 1 BIT audio technology (20 kHz audio), IP switching, web services and a wide range of integration options.
- Compatible with IP phones and analog networks, enabling a modular and flexible system that allows different packages suitable for each situation.
INTEGRATED INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM PHONTECH ICS6200 ZENITEL
- Phontech integrated communication solutions (PABX / IP PBX) are digital systems with functionalities that integrate intercom, telephone, public address, alarm, communication and entertainment.
- Phontech ICS 6200 and Compact ICS systems cover all aspects of internal and external communication, both on board and to and from the operations centers.
- Phontech integrated systems are based on the latest technology and incorporate flexible configurations. Its modern architecture offers network connection, which includes cascade connection, remote service and interface to and from other IP-based systems and components.
PUBLIC ADDRESS SYSTEMS
PUBLIC ADDRESS SPA ZENITEL SYSTEM
- Analog PA / GA system approved for all maritime safety standards
Complies with all SOLAS regulations
- Available in different versions, with a set of standard and optional features that cover the requirements for all types of ships.
- Autonomous PA and GA system developed specifically for the marine environment
- Power amplifiers, 100 V line with alternative power output of 120 W, 240 W or 400 W
- 6 zone selection
- Integrated PA / GA VINGTOR solution in combination with VINGTOR ACM XE
- Talk-Back system input
- Entry from PABX (preselected areas)
- Wide range of microphones and alarm panels.
PUBLIC ADDRESS EXIGO ZENITEL SYSTEM
- PA / GA IP system with network components, designed to meet the demands of the PA and General Alarm systems.
- Scalable system ideal for all types of ships and offshore installations.
- It offers all the benefits of a network audio solution in a single package.
- PA / GA, certified for marine environments
- PA and VA, certificate for EN54 applications
- Power amplifiers, 100/70 volt line with Ethernet interface
- Supports 250 PA zones and supports up to 150 IP access panels
- Fully programmable control inputs and outputs.
- Analog audio inputs and outputs.
- Integration with IPBX, fog siren and fire alarm.